WHY STUDY IN HUNGRAY
With over 1,000 years of history, Hungary, or Magyarország in Hungarian, is considered to be one of the oldest countries in Europe. Located in central Europe and with an estimated population of over 10 million people, Hungary is a member state of the European Union since 2004 and the Schengen Agreement, which affords students like you the opportunity to discover other parts of Europe while earning a higher education degree. Hungary has greatly contributed to the science and culture of Europe. Although it is a small country, Hungary has the honour of being home to over 20 Nobel Prize laureates and important inventors such as Ányos Jedlik (first electric motor), Kálmán Tihanyi (plasma television), Dennis Gabor (holography), István Horváth (artificial blood) or Erno Rubik (Rubik's cube), just to mention some of them.
Why to choose us?
- Hungary offers affordable tuition fees and living costs in European Union and Schengen area.
- Number of Nobel Prize Winners and scientific inventors got their education here.
- We are official recruitment partner of the most Hungarian Universities which offer international programmes to foreigners.
- Easier admission procedure and less documents for getting acceptance.
- Hungary offers different type of scholarships for foreigners;
- Lots of education programmes are offered in English and German languages.
- Hungarian embassies issue education visas easier than other European Union and Schengen Member States.
- Residence permit issued in Hungary for foreign students allows them to travel to other Schengen countries without any visa.
- Number of low costs flights connect Hungarian cities to other countries and popular travel destinations.
- Employment opportunities in European Union during education years and after graduation, etc.